Age 5 for Ibraheem has proven to be a dream. He is really an enjoyable child. I love his company and adore his personality and watching him develop into a small little guy. His favorite playtime activities are action figures, working on his LeapPad, and mostly drawing. He's becoming quite an artist. Conversationally, he likes to talk about death and dying. I suppose it started when we visited the Field Museum and checked out the mummies. He is convinced that after people die, they become mummies. In fact, he stated to me the other day... Mama, when I have my kids, you won't see them because you will be a mummy!
We're also writing books. He authored one about Lightning McQueen. We keep it all in our homeschool binder which is filling up quite nicely!! I've found tons of great resources online.
Here are some:
School-Home Links Reading Kit: Kindergarten Activities - Table of Contents
Folding Shapes: Are the Sides the Same? - Math Lesson Plan, Thematic Unit, Activity, Worksheet, or Teaching Idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment