Our son is a huge U2 fan. He can tell you the name of a song within the first 5 seconds. He can distinguish guitars between the Edge and Clayton. At the drop of a hat, he can belt out Elevation or Stuck in a Moment. Still not quite sure what just happened in the past 2 weeks, but the kid is a musical genius!!
Some funny things he's been known to say/do or phrases overheard:
* Whenever I pull out imraan's food, he'll pull up a chair and a spoon and dig in. The kid likes pureed sweet potatoes, all over again.
* Mama, I have a problem, my truck is broken.
* I'm so sad, I broke the frother......as he throws his head in his hands.
* I just noticed Daddy put Miffy on.
The story about his Booster seat:
* While on mama's cell, leaving babies r us, Daddy, can you give us a ticket for a booster seat, the one at babies r us is too much money and we have to get a different one from Target.
Now the booster seat is at home:
* Daddy, I am going to target with mama to get a new booster seat for me because that one (pointing to the high chair) is too small for me.
Now assembled and I overheard heard him say:
* Allah ta'allah, can you please help me get on the booster seat, its too hard for me. Please Allah help me. Classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol that is soooo cute ! So expressive, understanding, etc.
Post a Comment