It's 7:30 am.
First morning after new bunk bed. We have decided upon awakening that our sleep was blissful and completely sound. For the first time in days, I did not wake in the middle of my sleep. I slowly enjoy the waking up process, a stark contrast to being woken up by screaming boys chasing after each other, and inevitably jumping into my bed.
Imraan walks into our room to make an announcement.
Imraan: No one can use the kids bathroom because the toilet is broken.
Me: Imraan, did you do morning peepee?
Imraan: I already did it in your bathroom.
Me: (incredulous) But did you do it this morning? In my bathroom?
Imraan: (changed his mind) It's not morning right now
Me: Yes it is, look out the window, its bright and sunny.
Imraan: Then wake up.
My 3 year old has devised a new way to get my out of bed, yet again.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment