Saturday, December 25, 2004

funny talk

Some funny phrases he says:

  • "I'm waiting for my wife" (after hearing jack and the beanstalk every day)
  • "...I cried in the library, I cried in the museum, I cried in a lot of stores...all day long"
  • "...please help Adam, please help Anisa, please help Uncle share, please help garlic, please help ginger, please help hotdog"
  • catch phrases: 'spiderdeedoo', 'talulalah'
  • songs: from madinah tu nabi "...i travel thru the world and i jump into the sea...."; "itsy the spider went up the water spout, down came the rain and washed the spider out, out came the sun and washed the spider out...."
  • Ibu likes giant excavator, daddy likes airport fire truck, mama likes fire engine and baby likes tractor.

stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! There is it!
Does this goes there? Does that goes there?
Daddy Where's the coal train hiding?