Saturday, December 25, 2004

Where does everyone live?

So in an effort to teach him a little bit about his surroundings, we started with, 'where do people live?'

After a rough night, involving 'musical beds', where daddy woke up on the floor and junior was dutifully sent back to his truck bed at 6am, I told him that the reason why he would be receiving his reward was because he went back to his bed. He said,
  • I. lives in the truck bed
  • Mama lives in mama's bed, and
  • Daddy lives on the floor....
Day 2 of this lesson, and the responses were more telling.
  • Where does Mama live? -- In Jewel
  • Where does Daddy live?-- In the office
  • Where does Khala live? -- In OB
  • Where does Mamu O. live? -- In Pakistan
  • Where does Mamu R. live? -- In school
  • Where does I. live? On Brown Avenue
Needless to say, we have some work to do, ie, we grownups need a life....

No comments: